Monday, April 18, 2011

Red Rock Canyon Nevada 4/18/2011

 Red Rock Canyon is approximately 15 miles west of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Red Rock Canyon, Nevada
 My Friends, Carolyn and James.


 Desert Wildflowers


 This rock has always reminded me of a gorilla!!


 Carolyn and James checking out the veiw



 On the drive up towards Red Rock Canyon


 Even nature loves Bacon!!! 
Even though I have been a vegetarian for years, I do understand the mass appeal of Bacon.



My friends and I did some like hiking through Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is located just about 15 miles west of Las Vegas, Nevada. The weather started out cool and windy but quickly turned into a beautiful sunny mid 80 degree day. I had wanted to do some climbing but do to the wrist injury I sustained last week it was not possible, guess I will just have to return  someday to do so.

Links:
http://www.redrockcanyonlv.org/
http://www.blm.gov/nv

Note: The pictures of me were taken by my dear friend James to whom I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment