Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grand Canyon West 4/17/2011

 Free Range Cow

 Beautiful Cactus Blooms

 Ant mound..... I find ants to be the most amazing insects. I love how they take on big challenges for their little size, reminds me of how I want to be!


 Carolyn and James 

 Eagle's Point........Can you see it?

 A different view of Eagle's Point

 Carolyn, helping James to not fall victim to the Grand Canyon

 Me

 This tree gets a pretty good view of the canyon if you ask me.


 Despite the trail closed sign, I don't think I would have ventured that way anyhow.

 Skywalk


Today, I walked around the west side  of the Grand Canyon in Arizona with my friends Carolyn and James. It was a day trip we took from our vacation destination of Las Vegas, Nevada. We walked the Grand Canyon Skywalk to get a good view of Eagle's Point. It wasn't very strenuous but it was warm and absolutely stunning.

Websites:

http://www.grandcanyonskywalk.com
http://www.nps.gov/grca/index.htm

Note: The last picture noted to be the Skywalk was part of the photo package I purchased, I did not take that photo. I would like to give credit the individual who did but I don't however have that information. I did however take all of the other photographs except of the one of me which was taken by my dear friend James to whom which I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment