Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snowboarding Aspen, Colorado 3/1-3/6/2012

Snowboarding down "Big Burn" at Aspen Snowmass on 3/2/2012.

"Sam's Knob" Chairlift taken from the "Dallas Freeway" run.

Matt, making it look easy!

Aspen Highlands 3/4/212

Pyramid Peak, seen from Aspen Highlands.

Me, enjoying the sunshine!


Nothing beats hanging out with a good friend on the mountain!

Most unusual ski helmet I've ever laid eyes on!

Matt; Snowmass 3/5/2012.

Kayleen joins us at Snowmass.


Elk Camp chairlift.

Me

Kayleen and I grab a beer after a long day of snowboarding at Snowmass.

Buttermilk 3/6/2012

West Buttermilk Express chairlift.



Pyramid Peak from Buttermilk's "Upper Tierack" chairlift.



I had a wonderful time on my second annual trip to Aspen. As per usual the snow conditions were wonderful. Nothing even remotely close to the "Cascade Concrete" I'm so used to snowboarding on. I got to spend time with some wonderful friends Matt and Kayleen. My only gripe would be that it didn't last nearly long enough. Guess that means I'll just have to return in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment